Sunday, May 31, 2009

Jesse James, the man behind Monster Garage, might die. But I doubt it. His new television show “Jesse James is a Douchebag Dead Man” is Jesse toying with death through a variety of different feats and stunts he will perform.

And by toying with death I mean he’ll be taking as many safety precautions as possible to make sure that death is not even in the equation. What does that spell? Well, I’m sure you’ll see some cool stuff like explosions and cars doing flips on the show but no real serious danger.

But hey, it’s TV, not a snuff film! I don’t know about you but after watching the “Making of a Dead Man” documentary on the show, I can’t help but roll my eyes. There seems to be a lot of hype on that show about things that just don’t impress me. It also seems that Jesse’s cast and crew think that pretty much everything will kill him.

The TV Network SPIKE will be airing Jesse’s new show starting on May 31st (this Sunday) for all who are interested in explosions and machismo. Probably the best way to watch it is with a bikini clad girl in one hand, and some NOS Energy Drink in the other while listening to Kid Rock. Extreme.

No comments: